GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush 9mm/40 Polymer Red
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- Glock Magazine Insert Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $3.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad +2 Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $8.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Insert Glock 17, 19, 26, 34 Polymer Black... $3.49 Available
- Ruger Magazine Follower Ruger Mark II, 22/45 All Models... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer Glock Pistols Polyurethane... $8.99 Available
- TAPCO Front Sight Adjusting Tool (4-Prong) AR-15 A2 Steel... $6.99 Available
- Tipton Choke Tube and Cleaning Accessory Case Polymer Smoke... $1.04 Closeout Special
- Ruger Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round Polymer... $12.99 - $16.99 Select Options
The magazine cleaning brush is designed for use with the Magazine Disassembly Tool. The handle has a metal punch which can be used to depress the retaining pin on Glock magazines. The brush is used to clean away dirt, grime, and powder residue from inside the magazine tube and other parts. A qualified gunsmith can use the punch to disassemble a Glock pistol. This brush can be used with any Glock magazine, as well as Para, SVI, STI mags, BHP and Beretta magazines.
Technical Information: GTUL Glock Magazine Disassembly Tool and Cleaning Brush 10mm/45
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.