Bear Empire Compound Bow
- Slick Trick Magnum Fixed Blade Broadhead Pack of 3... $29.99 Select Options
- Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit Quick Shot Arrow Rest... $39.99 Select Options
- Jim Fletcher TruPeep Bow Peep Sight Aluminum... $2.93 - $5.29 Select Options
- Scott Archery Shark Bow Release Buckle Wrist Strap Mossy Oak... $61.99 Available
- NAP Killzone Trophy Tip Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... $39.99 Select Options
- SKB Hybrid Compound Bow Case 41" Nylon and Polymer Black... $129.99 Available
- Real Avid Toolio Bow Tuning System... $11.99 Available
- Bear Method Compound Bow... $649.99 Select Options
- Quest Drive G-Fade Compound Bow Package... $799.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Agenda 7 Compound Bow... $899.99 - $929.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Anarchy HC Compound Bow... $899.99 - $929.99 Select Options
- Bear Archery Venue Compound Bow ... $849.99 Select Options
- S13 single cam
- Perfect mix of speed and balance
- Smooth draw cycle
- 330 fps IBO
For those of you who demand speed, a silky smooth draw cycle and a vibration free shot but prefer a single cam design, Bear Archery introduces the Empire. This bow has all of the same great features of the Motive series of bows but features the S13 single cam design for the ultimate in reliability. Lightweight, fast, shock free and a silky smooth draw cycle that will please the most discriminating archer. The perfect mix of speed and accuracy with the ease of tuning and low maintenance of a single cam, the Empire is truly a bowhunter's bow!
- Max Pre-Load limbs
- 4x4 roller guard
- Contra-Band HP strings and cables
- Stainless steel stabilizer bushing
- Customizable grip
- Zero-tolerance limb pockets
- S13 single cam
- No bow press required for length adjustments
- 1/2" draw length adjustments
- Made in the USA!
- IBO Speed Rating: 330 fps
- Axle-to-axle length: 32"
- Mass Weight: 4 lb
- Let Off: 80%
- Brace Height: 7"
- Draw Length Range: 24" to 31"
- Draw Length Modules Included: Yes, rotating module
- Cam Type: S13 Single Cam
- Riser Material: Aluminum