Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Semi-Jacketed Hollow Point High Velocity Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $29.99 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $26.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $10.29 - $119.99 Select Options
- HKS Revolver Speedloader S&W 686, Taurus 617, 817 7-Shot 38... $10.29 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $22.99 Available
- Caldwell Low Profile Range Muff Earmuffs (NRR 25dB) Green... $18.29 Available
- Howard Leight Leightning LOF Ultraslim Earmuffs (NRR 23 dB)... $21.49 Available
- Norma USA TAC-22 Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round... $58.99 Select Options
- MTM Ammunition Can 50 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Select Options
- Doubletap Ammunition 357 Magnum 125 Grain Bonded Defense... $24.49 - $46.49 Select Options
- Safariland 27 Inside-the-Waistband Holster Right Hand Glock... $39.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Uncle Mike's Sidekick Vertical Shoulder Holster Right Hand... $35.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Full Moon Clip Case Extractor Matte... $5.09 Available
- Doubletap Ammunition 357 Magnum 158 Grain Nosler Jacketed... $24.99 - $47.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 357 Magnum Ammunition:
Our 357 mag. ammo adds more power than ever before to the 357 mag. This ammo is safe to shoot in ANY all steel 357 revolver - this includes J frames. This ammo is no harder on your gun than any other normal 357 ammo. Please don't phone us and ask if this ammo is safe in your gun. It is, providing your gun is in safe condition for use with any normal 357 ammo.
We don't recommend this ammo to be fired in super light alloy revolvers as bullets may jump crimp under recoil, but the ammo itself wont hurt these super light weight revolvers. These revolvers are simply so light that the recoil is severe enough to cause crimp jump.
The below velocities are offered so that you can see what guns/barrel lengths give what velocities with this new 357 mag. ammo. You'll notice that new S&W revolvers with short barrels are often shooting faster than older S&W revolvers with longer barrels. The new S&W revolvers are very good and are made with equipment that makes them more consistent and faster than the S&W revolvers of yesteryear.
Make special note of the Marlin 1894, 18.5 inch barrel velocities. Item 19C/20, supercedes 30-30 energies!!!
1. 3 inch S&W J frame
2. 4 inch S&W L frame Mt. Gun
3. 5 inch S&W model 27
4. 18.5 inch Marlin 1894
Shipping Weight: 0.810 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.