Benchmade Bone Collector 15015 Fixed Blade Knife 2.68" Drop Point D2 Tool Steel Blade Micarta Handle Green
- Knives of Alaska Magnum Ulu Fixed Blade Knife 3.375" D2 Tool... $54.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf Fixed Blade Knife 3.75" Drop Point... $64.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 3.5" Skinner... $119.99 Available
- Pro Tool J. Wayne Fears Ultimate Survival Fixed Blade Knife 5"... $99.93 Closeout Special
- Knives of Alaska Cub Bear Fixed Blade Knife 2.75" Drop Point... $104.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Knives of Alaska Brown Bear Fixed Blade Knife 6.5"... $199.99 Available
- Pro Tool J. Wayne Fears Ultimate Deer Hunter's Fixed Blade... $91.99 Available
- TOPS Knives Blue Otter Fixed Blade Knife 2.875" Drop Point... $74.99 Available
- Knives of Alaska Light Hunter Fixed Blade Knife 3.5" Skinner... $174.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: D2 Tool Steel
- Handle Material: Micarta or Cocobolo Wood with rib cage pattern
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: 60-62
- Blade length: 2.68"
- Overall length: 6.3"
- Blade thickness: 0.140"
- Weight: 3.01 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.