ScentBlocker Travel Duffel Bag Nylon Yellow and Black
- ScentBlocker S3 Boot Storage Bag Polyester Black... $12.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Duffel Bag... $18.29 - $22.88 Select Options
- ScentBlocker S3 Dry Bag... $21.99 - $24.99 Select Options
- Under Armour UA Scent Control Ruck Sack Polyester ... $59.99 Select Options
- Primos Control Freak Silver XP Scent Control Storage Bag... $35.99 Available
- Scent-Lok Airtight Storage Bag Nylon Green... $18.29 Available
- Eberlestock Spike Camp Duffel Bag Nylon... $29.95 Select Options
- ALPS Trilogy Duffel Bag Nylon... $24.71 - $33.99 Select Options
- Scent-Lok Scentote Field Clothing Storage Bag Polyester Black... $43.99 Available
- Scent-Lok Scentote Duffel Bag Nylon... $50.99 - $60.99 Select Options
- ALPS Outdoorz High Caliber Duffel Bag... $38.05 - $45.22 Select Options
- 5ive Star Gear GI Spec Duffel Bag Nylon... $37.99 Select Options
Carry your essential gear in style with the ScentBlocker Travel Bag. This durable travel bag is constructed of heavy duty nylon and features carry handles and a shoulder strap.
Shipping Weight: 2.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.