The ZEV Technologies Fulcrum Trigger Kit is a complete drop-in kit, installation requires no special tools or the services of a gunsmith. The CNC Billet Aluminum trigger pad has a ergonomic correct shape with a flat face that is ideal for shooting with the pad of your trigger finger as opposed to the more rounded face of the factory trigger pad better suited for shooting with the first joint. The Safety of the fulcrum trigger is three times wider and completely flush when depressed. Safety features a real spring as opposed to the thin plastic nubbin of the factory safety for greater heat and chemical resistance. The Fulcrum trigger features adjustment screws for over travel and pre travel adjustment. Overall trigger movement can be shortened to 1/4" with all factory safeties intact. Trigger reset has been shortened by half so that pistol can fire mechanically faster. Trigger bar is highly polished and precision ground to help eliminate trigger creep and allow trigger to stack up and break consistently.
This kit includes: Fulcrum Trigger Bar, Connector, Springs, Ejector housing, and a Stainless Steel Firing Pin Safety,
- All aluminum CNC milled out of solid billet aircraft grade billet aluminum.
- 2/56 Set screws in front and back of the trigger to adjust over travel and pre travel.
- Wide ergonomic trigger safety is completely flush when depressed
- Very short trigger reset
- ZT Race Connector
- ZT Reduced Power Striker Spring
- ZT Standard Power Striker Spring
- ZT Trigger Spring
- ZT Stainless Steel Firing Pin Safety
- ZT Firing Pin Safety Spring
- Ejector housing
- All Glock safeties remain fully functional
- Trigger pull weight adjustable from 2 lbs - 5 lbs
- Instructions and two Allen wrenches included