Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-214-SWC 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 44-40 WCF (429 Diameter) 214 Grain Semi-Wadcutter
- Promag Magazine HK 93 223 Remington Polymer Black... $11.29 Select Options
- Lyman Top Punch #311... $10.49 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #402... $10.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL356-124-2R 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-140-SWC 38 Special, 357 Magnum,... $19.99 Available
- Hornady Powder Cop Die... $29.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-120-TC 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $19.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 355 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lyman Lead Dipper... $20.99 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 358 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lyman Top Punch #43... $10.49 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 451 Diameter... $26.49 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.850 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.