Swhacker Mechanical Broadhead 125 Grain 2-1/4 " Cut Stainless Steel Pack of 3
- Rear blade deployment
- Flies like a field point
- Devastating on quartering shots
- Chisel point for penetration
The Swhacker mechanical broadhead utilizes a revolutionary rear blade deployment that allows the blades to open after entering the animal. The result is a broadhead which flies like a bullet, produces devastating wound channels, and will not deflect on quartering shots. This broadhead features a chisel point for superior penetration and razor sharp stainless steel blades for better blood trails. The shrink band design of these broadheads ensures the blades will stay closed until they impact the animal, eliminating problems found with other o-ring retention systems found on other mechanical broadheads.
Broadhead Type: Mechanical
Weight: 125 grain
Number of Blades: 2
Cutting Diameter: 2-1/4"
Ferrule Material: Aluminum
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Replaceable Blades: Yes
Quantity: 3 pack
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- Grim Reaper X-Bow RT Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... View More Options
- NAP Spitfire Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3... View More Options
- NAP Killzone Crossbow Cut-On-Contact Mechanical Broadhead Pack... View More Options
Wasp Jak-Hammer SST Mechanical Broadhead Pack of 3...