Sadlak M1A, M14 USGI Combination Tool Steel Matte
- Federal Ammunition 7.62x51mm NATO 149 Grain XM80 Full Metal... $15.99 - $389.99 Select Options
- Sadlak Gas Piston Cleaning Drill Set Steel M1A, M14 Matte... $25.99 Available
- Check-Mate Magazine M-14, M1A 308 Winchester... $22.99 - $33.49 Select Options
- Sadlak M1A, M14 Gas Cylinder Wrench Aluminum Olive Drab... $22.99 Available
- Crosman Destroyer Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.9 Grain Pointed... $4.29 Available
- Hornady Match Ammunition 308 Winchester 168 Grain A-Max Boat... $28.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS Super-H-Point Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7 Grain Hollow... $9.74 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine M14, M1A 308 Winchester Steel... $32.99 - $45.99 Select Options
- HK Magazine HK USP 45 ACP Steel Blue... $54.99 - $69.99 Select Options
- Sadlak National Match Spring Guide M1A, M14 Steel Parkerized... $39.99 Available
- Lubriplate 130-A Mil-Spec Grease 14 oz Can... $12.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Springfield Armory Castle Nut Pliers M1A... $19.99 Available
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.