Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf/Muskrat Combo Fixed Blade Knife D2 Tool Steel Blades
The Knives of Alaska Alpha Wolf/Muskrat Fixed Blade Knife Set will help you field dress and skin your next trophy.
The Alpha Wolf is designed to easily handle field dressing, skinning, and quartering tasks with ease. The D2 Tool Steel Drop Point Hunter Style blade is Double Drawn Heat Tempered for maximum edge retention. The knife comes hand sharpened from the factory with a special convex edge. The D2 Tool Steel should be thoroughly cleaned an oiled after each use to prevent corrosion. The handle is well designed and extremely comfortable, preventing hand fatigue. The rubberized Suregrip also provides a secure grip even when wet. The stag handled grips give these knives a great look to go along with great functionality.
The Muskrat is an unusually shaped knife that is unbelievably effective for skinning and fleshing. The razor sharp edge extends completely around the rounded edge and along the top side for one inch. This allows you to skin very quickly with the knife by cutting in both directions with a quick flick of the wrist. The rounded point is also much less likely to accidentally cut through the skin of a valuable cape than is a very sharp pointed blade. Professional outfitters, guides, and hunters have depended upon this knife for years preparing the skin and cape for tanning or mounting their trophies. The thin .080" thick blade is D-2 tool steel and holds an incredible edge.
Alpha Wolf/Muskrat set includes a high quality leather sheath.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: Alpha Wolf - D2 Tool Steel, Muskrat - D2
- Handle Material: Suregrip or Stag
- Blade Shape: Alpha Wolf - Drop Point, Muskrat - Fleshing
- Serrated: No
- Carry Options: Leather Sheath
- Blade Finish: Bead Blasted
- Rockwell Hardness: 59-61
- Blade length: Alpha Wolf - 3.75", Muskrat - 2.25"
- Blade Thickness: Alpha Wolf - .10", Muskrat - 0.080"
- Overall Length: Alpha Wolf - 7.875", Muskrat - 6.5"
- Weight: Not listed by manufacturer
- Made in USA!
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.