Kershaw Skyline Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Blade G10 Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.02 - $13.00 Select Options
- Smith's Premium Honing Solution... $3.99 Available
- Smith's 10-Second Knife and Scissors Sharpener... $5.99 Available
- Kershaw Ultra-Tek Collapsible Diamond Sharpener Fine... $26.99 Available
- Smith's 6" Diamond Bench Stone Knife Sharpener Fine... $24.99 Available
- Kershaw Kuro Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated... $25.99 Available
- Kershaw Black Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125"... $26.99 Available
- Kershaw Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Recurve... $25.99 Available
- Spyderco Rescue 79mm Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated VG-10... $76.99 Available
- Outdoor Edge Grip-Lite Folding Pocket Knife Drop Point AUS-8... $24.99 Available
The bold straight edge and sharp blade make the Skyline from Kershaw ready to take on just about any task. The Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade features a stone washed finish providing corrosion resistance. In addition the G-10 handle ensures the user has a comfortable and secure grip while working with this knife. A locking liner holds the blade in place when opened, and the easy open flipper allows the knife to be smoothly opened with just one hand. The Skyline is made in America and designed to last a lifetime.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Blade Finish: Stone-washed
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Opening Method: Manual
- Blade Length: 3-1/8"
- Closed Length: 4-1/4"
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
Shipping Weight: 0.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.