Kershaw Skyline Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel Blade G10 Handle Black
The bold straight edge and sharp blade make the Skyline from Kershaw ready to take on just about any task. The Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade features a stone washed finish providing corrosion resistance. In addition the G-10 handle ensures the user has a comfortable and secure grip while working with this knife. A locking liner holds the blade in place when opened, and the easy open flipper allows the knife to be smoothly opened with just one hand. The Skyline is made in America and designed to last a lifetime.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel
- Handle Material: Stainless steel
- Blade Finish: Stone-washed
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Locking Mechanism: Liner lock
- Opening Method: Manual
- Blade Length: 3-1/8"
- Closed Length: 4-1/4"
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- Kershaw Kuro Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated...
- Kershaw Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125" Recurve...
- Kershaw Black Clash Assisted Opening Folding Knife 3.125"...
- Kershaw Chill Folding Knife 3.125" Drop Point 8Cr13MoV...
- Spyderco Rescue 79mm Folding Knife 3.125" Serrated VG-10...
- Outdoor Edge Grip-Lite Folding Pocket Knife Drop Point AUS-8...