RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 339 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Remington Magnum, 300 Winchester... $2.69 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #511 7mm Remington Magnum,... $3.99 - $4.09 Select Options
- WeatherHawk Windmate 100 Electronic Hand Held Wind Meter... $58.99 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 365 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide... $22.49 Available
- Competition Electronics ProChrono Digital Chronograph... $121.99 Available
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.