Forster Plug Screws 8-40 x 1/8" Blue Package of 10
- Forster Plug Screws 6-48 x 1/8" Blue... $6.19 - $24.99 Select Options
- Hornady Custom Lite Ammunition 308 Winchester 125 Grain SST... $27.49 Available
- Hoppe's Pistol Bore Brush 9mm 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $1.47 Available
- Weaver Grand Slam Top-Mount Weaver-Style Rings... $19.99 - $30.99 Select Options
- Glock Trigger Spring Coil Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $1.99 Available
- Swenson Grip Screws Slotted Head 1911 Blue Package of 4... $2.99 Available
- Caldwell Shootin' Gallery Replacement Metal Duck Target and... $19.49 Available
- Glock Trigger Housing Pin Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $1.99 Available
- Glock Trigger Pin Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26,... $3.49 Available
- Ruger Ejector Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum All Models... $1.99 Available
- Hanson Carbon Steel Bottom Tap 8-40 Thread... $2.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Savage Arms Trigger Guard Savage 10 Through 16, 110 Through... $19.99 Available
Plug screws have no head. They are flat at the base and have a screwdriver slot cut in the top for installation. Intended to plug holes left after removing sights and mounts.
Shipping Weight: 0.010 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.