PTG Bolt Head Savage 10 Series 308 Bolt Face Right Hand
- Wheeler Engineering Barrel Nut Wrench Savage 10, 110... $25.49 Available
- Savage Arms 1-Piece Bolt Handle Assembly Savage 10, 110 Right... $23.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- PTG Bolt Body Savage 10 Short Action Spiral Fluted... $102.99 Available
- Timney Rifle Trigger Savage 10 through 16, 110 through 116,... $99.99 Available
- Savage Arms Ejector Spring Savage 110BA... $1.99 Available
- Forster Blue Ribbon Powder Funnel with Long Drop Tube... $16.49 Available
- Redding Type S Bushing Neck Sizer Die 308 Winchester... $55.99 Available
- Redding 2-Die Neck Sizer Set 250 Savage Ackley Improved... $87.99 Available
- RCBS Primer Turning Tray... $5.19 Available
- EGW 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Savage 10 Through 16 Flat... $44.99 Available
- Forster Headspace Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington,... $28.99 Available
- RCBS Full Length Sizer Die 307, 308 Winchester... $30.99 Available
- Forster Headspace No-Go Gage 243 Winchester, 260 Remington,... $28.99 Available
- Hogue Forend Adapter Nut Required for Mossberg 6-3/4" Forend... $11.04 Available
- Savage Arms Bolt Head Retaining Pin Small Hole (.100")... $3.99 Available
- Nikon P-Series 2-Piece Scope Mount Picatinny Style With... $39.95 Available
- Bolt Face Size: 308 Winchester (Standard)
- Ejection Port: Right Hand Side
- Action Size: Short
- Lug Size: .442"
- Shank: 1"
Note: This bolt head comes stripped, with not internal parts included.
Shipping Weight: 0.089 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.