Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Wadcutter Box of 20
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Hard Cast... $25.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.19 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain Lead... $25.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, Rossi 68, Ruger SP101,... $10.29 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain... $17.79 - $185.99 Select Options
- Winchester USA Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Round Nose... $23.99 - $229.99 Select Options
- Hoppe's #9 Gun Oil 2-1/4 oz Liquid... $2.59 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 200 Grain Hard Cast... $36.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.19 Available
- CCI Blazer Brass Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full Metal... $12.99 - $252.99 Select Options
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 Special Ammunition:
Due to customer demand, we've developed this defensive 38SPL ammo. Our customers wanted some devastating 38SPL loads that would fill the following criteria.
1. It won't hurt older/fragile/alloy revolvers. (Non +P)
2. Is effective as a "fight stopper" through the use of proper bullets.
3. Is more powerful than typical/standard, weak 38SPL ammo.
4. Generate much less recoil than our +P 38SPL ammo.
5. Is flash suppressed.
Buffalo Bore is introducing these three different heavy, yet standard pressure loadings for 38 SPL. These offerings are loaded at standard pressure, but they are much more powerful than normal 38SPL ammo. These loads will not harm older more fragile revolvers. So, these loads are safe for use in ANY 38 SPL revolver, provided it is in normal working condition. As stated above, the "POWER" level of these loads is really closer to a typical +P power level, but the pressure is standard. We are able to develop these powerful standard pressure loads with modern non-canister powders. Again, these loads recoil far less than our +P 38 SPL ammo.
All three of these loads are flash suppressed, so firing them in the dark wont blind you. We use flash suppressed powder in our defensive ammo, in the loadings we can, because over 90% of all civilian shootings in America, occur in low light, when the criminal element is at work. We don't want you blinded by your own gunfire after the first shot.
Item 20D utilizes a very hard cast 150gr. WAD CUTTER bullet. The bullet is made hard, so it won't deform or mushroom. It penetrates deeply (roughly 14 to 16 inches ) and its full diameter profile maximizes blood loss as it cuts and crushes (not slips or slides) its way through tissue. These bullets are hard and properly lubed and will NOT lead your barrel. Note my velocities from real world "over the counter" revolver s- NOT TEST BARRELS!