Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Wadcutter Box of 20
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 Special Ammunition:
Due to customer demand, we've developed this defensive 38SPL ammo. Our customers wanted some devastating 38SPL loads that would fill the following criteria.
1. It won't hurt older/fragile/alloy revolvers. (Non +P)
2. Is effective as a "fight stopper" through the use of proper bullets.
3. Is more powerful than typical/standard, weak 38SPL ammo.
4. Generate much less recoil than our +P 38SPL ammo.
5. Is flash suppressed.
Buffalo Bore is introducing these three different heavy, yet standard pressure loadings for 38 SPL. These offerings are loaded at standard pressure, but they are much more powerful than normal 38SPL ammo. These loads will not harm older more fragile revolvers. So, these loads are safe for use in ANY 38 SPL revolver, provided it is in normal working condition. As stated above, the "POWER" level of these loads is really closer to a typical +P power level, but the pressure is standard. We are able to develop these powerful standard pressure loads with modern non-canister powders. Again, these loads recoil far less than our +P 38 SPL ammo.
All three of these loads are flash suppressed, so firing them in the dark wont blind you. We use flash suppressed powder in our defensive ammo, in the loadings we can, because over 90% of all civilian shootings in America, occur in low light, when the criminal element is at work. We don't want you blinded by your own gunfire after the first shot.
Item 20D utilizes a very hard cast 150gr. WAD CUTTER bullet. The bullet is made hard, so it won't deform or mushroom. It penetrates deeply (roughly 14 to 16 inches ) and its full diameter profile maximizes blood loss as it cuts and crushes (not slips or slides) its way through tissue. These bullets are hard and properly lubed and will NOT lead your barrel. Note my velocities from real world "over the counter" revolver s- NOT TEST BARRELS!
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $13.99
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester... $34.99 View More Options
- NRA Official Pistol Targets B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $20.49 - $76.99 View More Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 158 Grain Lead... $22.99
- Hornady Custom Lite Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 125 Grain SST... $24.49
- PMC Bronze Ammunition 38 Special 132 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.21
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Hard Cast... $25.99
- PMC Bronze Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $19.99 - $110.96 View More Options
- Kel-Tec Sling Attachement with Sling Kel-Tec SUB-2000... $10.99
- Maglula StripLULA Stripper Clip and Magazine Loader and... $26.95
- Streamlight TLR-1 HL Weaponlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries... $121.99
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 38 Special 110 Grain Flex... $20.99
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 200 Grain Hard Cast... $36.99
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 38 Special +P 110 Grain... $20.49
- Military Surplus New Condition Swiss 20L Water Bag Black... $12.99