Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special 150 Grain Lead Wadcutter Box of 20
- Nosler Custom Competition Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $47.99 - $177.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 44 Special 200 Grain Hard Cast... $35.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225 Grain Soft... $34.99 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 38 Special 130 Grain Full... $20.99 Available
- Remington Golden Saber Bullets 380 ACP (356 Diameter) 102... $19.49 - $297.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225 Grain Hard... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ADCO E-Z Brite Cloth Lead and Carbon Wipe... $5.59 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $7.08 Available
- Hunter Cartridge Belt Slide Pistol Ammunition Carrier 45... $19.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 38 Special +P 158 Grain Lead... $25.29 Available
- Boonie Packer Safety Magazine Well Bolt Block with Ejection... $7.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 255 Grain Hard Cast Flat... $25.49 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Buffalo Bore Heavy 38 Special Ammunition:
Due to customer demand, we've developed this defensive 38SPL ammo. Our customers wanted some devastating 38SPL loads that would fill the following criteria.
1. It won't hurt older/fragile/alloy revolvers. (Non +P)
2. Is effective as a "fight stopper" through the use of proper bullets.
3. Is more powerful than typical/standard, weak 38SPL ammo.
4. Generate much less recoil than our +P 38SPL ammo.
5. Is flash suppressed.
Buffalo Bore is introducing these three different heavy, yet standard pressure loadings for 38 SPL. These offerings are loaded at standard pressure, but they are much more powerful than normal 38SPL ammo. These loads will not harm older more fragile revolvers. So, these loads are safe for use in ANY 38 SPL revolver, provided it is in normal working condition. As stated above, the "POWER" level of these loads is really closer to a typical +P power level, but the pressure is standard. We are able to develop these powerful standard pressure loads with modern non-canister powders. Again, these loads recoil far less than our +P 38 SPL ammo.
All three of these loads are flash suppressed, so firing them in the dark wont blind you. We use flash suppressed powder in our defensive ammo, in the loadings we can, because over 90% of all civilian shootings in America, occur in low light, when the criminal element is at work. We don't want you blinded by your own gunfire after the first shot.
Item 20D utilizes a very hard cast 150gr. WAD CUTTER bullet. The bullet is made hard, so it won't deform or mushroom. It penetrates deeply (roughly 14 to 16 inches ) and its full diameter profile maximizes blood loss as it cuts and crushes (not slips or slides) its way through tissue. These bullets are hard and properly lubed and will NOT lead your barrel. Note my velocities from real world "over the counter" revolver s- NOT TEST BARRELS!
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.