Walther Sub Companion Folding Tactical Knife 2.9" Spear Point 440 Stainless Steel Blade Polymer Handle Black
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.41 Available
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.02 - $13.00 Select Options
- Gatco Edgemate Tungsten Carbide Pocket Sharpener... $14.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Blade Shape: Spear
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Pocket Clip, Belt Sheath
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Blade Finish: Black
- Rockwell Hardness:
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 2.75"
- Weight: 3 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.