PTG Bolt Body Savage 110 Long Action Spiral Fluted
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 480 Ruger, 50 Action Express, 500... $5.89 Available
- Forster Original, Power Case Trimmer Pilot #30, 30 Caliber... $6.19 Available
- DPMS Anti-Walk Hammer & Trigger Pins AR-15 Small Pin .154"... $5.49 Available
- Forster Original Case Trimmer Collet #1... $11.29 Available
- Savage Arms Standard Shank Recoil Lug 10, 110 Series Steel... $7.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 30-06... $6.19 Available
- DPMS Tactical Bolt Catch AR-15 Steel Matte... $8.49 Available
- Material: Heat treated chrome moly steel
- Finish: In the White
- Features: Replacement bolt body for Savage long action
- Gunsmithing Required: Yes
- Outside Diameter: 0.700"
- 1-piece bolt body
- Bolt handle not included
- Bolt body only, does not include bolt head or retaining pin
- Larger diameter bolt body offers an excellent fit in the action normally eliminating action boring and bolt sleeving for a no-play fit
- Excellent bolt for switch barrel projects
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.