Chapman Slotted Screw Bit 88 .125" x .023"
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Pistol Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend... $3.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Uncle Mike's Quick Detachable Sling Swivel Set Marlin 357... $9.09 Available
- Williams Aperture Twilight 3/8" Diameter with .050 Hole Steel... $9.99 Available
- Lyman #12S Sight Slot Blank 3/8" Dovetail Steel Blue... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- CCI Small Pistol Primers #500... $30.49 - $143.99 Select Options
Chapman drive bits are constructed of the highest quality Chrome Nickel Molybdenum Alloy Steel and precision made to ensure a proper fit. They feature knurled Spinner Tops which allow for quick finger tightening of threads and for instant "push down" removal of the adapter from the ratchet.
Shipping Weight: 0.014 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.