Remington CTF Frangible Bullets 9mm Luger (355 Diameter) 90 Grain Flat Nose Box of 500 (Bulk Packaged)
- Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Electronic Powder Scale 750 Grain... $26.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 100-Round Plastic... $3.99 Select Options
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $3.99 Available
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $9.99 Available
- Redding Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $7.99 Available
Remington CTF Bullets are an excellent lead free bullet choice for target shooting at both indoor and outdoor ranges. CTF bullets are jacketless copper tin frangible bullets that disintegrate into powder fragments upon impact with hard targets without splash back, thus dramatically reducing the hazard to bystanders. They are formed from copper and tin blended powder using a compaction and sintering process that eliminates the need for a jacket or plating on the outside of the bullet. This design prolongs the life of backstops and target traps.
The 90gr. CTF bullets have a similar size and profile as a traditional 115gr full metal jacket bullet.
Frangible bullet specific load data should be used when loading these bullets like that available from most major powder manufacturers.
Over crimping may cause cracks in the bullet causing bullet failure. Bullets should be pulled and inspected when setting crimp die to look for indentation in the side of the bullet.