Sabre 1.8 oz Flip Top Pepper Spray with Holster-Gel
- Real Avid Zipwire Pistol Cleaning Kit .22 Caliber to .45... $23.27 Closeout Special
- KA-BAR TDI LDK Knife 1.625" Stainless Steel Blade and Handle... $15.49 Available
- TOPS Knives Survival Whistle Polymer Black Pack of 5... $11.99 Available
- "The Combative Perspective: The Thinking Man's Guide to... $10.99 Available
- Streamlight Key-Mate Flashlight LED Aluminum ... $11.29 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Flex... $19.49 Available
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 26" Steel Shaft... $15.49 Available
- ERGO Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $3.20 Available
- Sabre .75 oz Pink Lipstick Pepper Spray... $7.99 Available
- Callahan Barrel Liner 22 Caliber Rimfire 5/16" Outside... $33.99 Available
- Loctite 620 Retaining Compound 10 ml... $19.99 Available
- Sabre Red Home and Away Kit Pepper Spray includes Mark 3 and... $16.99 Available
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 16" Steel Shaft... $10.29 Available
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 21" Steel Shaft... $13.49 Available
- Bulldog Pro Series Deluxe Shoulder Holster System Beretta 92,... $30.60 Available
- Lone Wolf Connector Glock All Models 3-1/2 lb... $13.50 Available
- Sabre Red Pocket Unit Pepper Spray 3/4 oz Aerosol with Pocket... $6.99 Available
Carried and used by thousands of professional agencies worldwide, Sabre products have earned a reputation for being effective, reliable and affordable. The 1.8 oz Sabre Red Pepper Spray uses a safer flip-top design which does not impede quick deployment. This particular model uses a gel-based formula; thereby, improving accuracy and decreasing the possibility of cross contamination. These properties make it more suited for indoor use. Additionally, stopping power is increased as the gel sticks to the attacker's face better than standard spray does. Can be deployed at distances of up to 15 feet. Upon contact, the compound can cause temporary blindness and severe irritation of the nose, mouth and throat. These effects should disable the assailant long enough for escape and or contact of the appropriate authorities. The bottle is easy to carry and readily accessible as a Nylon hip holster is included.
Whatt effects can an assailant expect if Sabre Red is employed against them? Sabre causes a severe burning sensation in the eyes with copious tears, coughing and difficulty in breathing. The eyes close involuntarily, the nose runs and moist skin stings.
- Hip holster included for increased accessibility
- Provides protection at a 15 foot distance
- Uses a gel-based formula for superior delivery
- Every unit is test fired before leaving the factory to ensure excellent reliability
- It is the buyer's responsibility to know applicable state laws regarding the purchase of this item
- Ballistic stream delivery reduces wind blow-back
- Sabre Red is over 6x hotter than the hottest chili pepper
- Contains 10% oleoresin capsicum measuring 2,000,000 Scoville Heat Units, producing 1.33% major capsaicinoids
- Independent laboratory testing found Sabre Red to be as much as 86% stronger than other civilian pepper sprays
- 4 year expiration date is up to 2 years longer than most other sprays
- Formulation contains an invisible UV dye which aids police in suspect identification.
- For U.S. customers, it is your responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Shipping Weight: 0.300 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.