GrovTec Barrel Band Set 2-Piece Measure to Fit .540-.590 Tube Diameter Rear Screw Swivel Stud 1" Locking Swivels Steel Black
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM) 150... $49.99 Available
- Hornady SUPERFORMANCE Ammunition 30-06 Springfield 180 Grain... $29.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- TAPCO Extended Magazine Release SKS Plastic Black... $3.89 Available
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer SKS Polyurethane... $8.99 Available
- GrovTec Barrel Band Set 2-Piece Tubular Magazine 22 Rifles... $11.99 Available
- John Masen Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Russian 5-Round Steel Blue... $21.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cold Steel Outdoorsman Fixed Blade Knife 6" Drop Point ... $16.40 - $221.99 Select Options
The GrovTec Barrel Band 2-Piece Set fits magazine tubes .540-.590" diameter. Set also includes 3/4" rear wood screw swivel stud, Allen wrench and one pair of locking swivels.
Shipping Weight: 0.143 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.