Vintage Gun Buttplate A. H. Fox 1912 Polymer Black
Vintage Guns offers an extensive line of buttplates for rare and vintage rifles and shotguns. These hard plastic buttplates are front and back cast like the originals for an authentic look and feel.
Material: Hard plastic
Finish: Outside surfaces polished, inside surfaces as cast.
- 5 9/32" x 1 19/32"
- 21/32" from heel to center of top screw hole
- 2 13/16" between screw holes (c/c)
- 1 13/32" wide across center of top screw hole
- 1 7/16" wide across center of screw hole at toe
- Authentic reproduction gun grips and parts match the checkering patterns, borders, logos and decorations of the original.
Gunsmithing Required: No. Minor fitting may be required.
- There may be more than one style of grip listed for a particular handgun because the manufacturer made changes to the grip from one production period to another.
- If several grip types are listed for a particular handgun, this refers to differences in logo or decoration.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.