Wolff Reduced Power Striker Spring S&W M&P 4 lb
- Smith & Wesson Barrel S&W M&P 357 Sig 4-1/4"... $77.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Apex Tactical Competition Spring Kit S&W M&P Pistols 9mm, 357... $25.95 Available
- Wolff Steel Guide Rod and Recoil Spring S&W M&P 9mm Luger, 357... $23.99 Available
- ISMI Recoil Spring S&W M&P 9mm Luger, 357 Sig, 40 S&W 13 lb... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Apex Tactical Forward Set Sear and Trigger Kit S&W M&P... $164.95 Available
- Blade-Tech DOH Dropped and Offset Belt Holster Right Hand S&W... $59.49 Available
- Apex Tactical Reset Assist Mechanism (RAM) S&W M&P Steel... $23.95 Available
- El Paso Saddlery Pocket Max Pocket Holster Ambidextrous Kahr... $34.99 Available
- TRUGLO TFO Practical-Tactical Sight Set S&W M&P 9, M&P 40... $60.99 Available
- Lee Bulge Buster Base Sizing Kit (380 Auto, 40 S&W, 45 ACP)... $16.29 Available
- Safariland 774 Magazine Pouch Springfield Armory M1A AR-10... $25.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 9mm Luger 17-Round Steel Blue... $33.99 Available
- All Smith & Wesson M&P models
- Reduced power striker springs are used to tune the factory trigger pull on the M&P pistol.
- These springs are rated at 4 pounds, as opposed to the factory 5 pounds.
- Intended for competition rather than duty use.
Shipping Weight: 0.015 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.