EAA Magazine Witness Large Frame 38 Super 17-Round Steel Blue
- Remington Core-Lokt Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150... $27.99 - $479.99 Select Options
- EGW 4-Hole Cowboy Chamber Checker Max Cartridge Gage (357... $19.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring EAA Witness 15 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Taper Crimp Die 9mm, 38... $21.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Forster Ultra Micrometer Seater Die 223 Remington... $70.99 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 115 Grain Jacketed... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 9mm (355 Diameter) 124 Grain Plated... $16.29 - $109.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $41.99 Select Options
- Weigand 1-Piece Weaver-Style Scope Base S&W Revolver... $33.99 - $81.99 Select Options
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Nineteen years ago EAA Corp was started with one idea, give the American Firearms Consumer the best value in firearms. EAA has searched the world to bring you quality firearms at affordable prices.
EAA Corp products are meant to be used, go ahead kick the tires and lift up the hood and get it dirty. We have a few sayings at EAA Corp that tell the story: "No Wall Flowers at EAA" or "If you want a wall hanger buy our competition" or "You can pay more and get less" or "Beautiful guns don't hunt" or "Dependable guns are not always pretty" or "Beauty is only skin deep" or "You don't hunt in dress shoes". All of these saying tell you the core EAA Corp philosophy, good quality products at a reasonable price.
Please Note: EAA made a running change to its frame sizes in 2005, and ordering incorrect magazines is a very common problem. To determine the proper magazine for your firearm, please review the "How to select the proper EAA Witness magazine" link below.