EAA Magazine Witness Large Frame 38 Super 17-Round Steel Blue
- Buffer Technologies Recoil Buffer CZ 75, 85 Polyurethane... $8.99 Available
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine EAA / Tanfoglio Witness Large Frame... $26.99 Available
- John Masen Stripper Clip GI SKS 10 Round Package of 10... $5.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 32 S&W Long... $19.79 - $171.99 Select Options
- Wolff Conventional Recoil Spring EAA Witness 16 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- C Products Defense Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 10-Round with... $13.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Maxfire Revolver Speedloader 38 Special, 357 Magnum 8-Shot... $14.29 Available
- LPA TR Rear Sight Tanfoglio, EAA Witness Steel Blue 3-Dot... $64.99 Available
- Wolff Recoil Spring EAA Witness 15 lb Extra Power... $7.99 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger, S&W 57, 58 41 Remington Magnum... $10.29 Available
- Hunter Cartridge Belt "Cowboy" Style 45 Caliber Tooled Leather... $103.99 Available
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Nineteen years ago EAA Corp was started with one idea, give the American Firearms Consumer the best value in firearms. EAA has searched the world to bring you quality firearms at affordable prices.
EAA Corp products are meant to be used, go ahead kick the tires and lift up the hood and get it dirty. We have a few sayings at EAA Corp that tell the story: "No Wall Flowers at EAA" or "If you want a wall hanger buy our competition" or "You can pay more and get less" or "Beautiful guns don't hunt" or "Dependable guns are not always pretty" or "Beauty is only skin deep" or "You don't hunt in dress shoes". All of these saying tell you the core EAA Corp philosophy, good quality products at a reasonable price.
Please Note: EAA made a running change to its frame sizes in 2005, and ordering incorrect magazines is a very common problem. To determine the proper magazine for your firearm, please review the "How to select the proper EAA Witness magazine" link below.