Leverage Basic Hang On Treestand Aluminum Brown
- EZY Climb Folding Screw In Tree Step Steel Black... $4.99 Available
- EZY Climb Double Arm Bow Hanger Steel Black... $19.99 Available
- Big Game Spring-Back Treestand Lumbar Support Nylon Black... $14.99 Available
- Leverage Climbing Stick Aluminum Brown Pack of 3... $89.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Leverage Short Stack Climbing Sticks Aluminum Brown Pack of 4... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Honeycomb platform gives you superior strength without the weight
- Flatform Platform allows for a more streamlined platform profile
- 4 Corner stability
- Platform and seat leveling systems
- Backpack straps for easy transport
- All aluminum construction with cast seat and platform
- Durable Black Sand powder coat finish
- Hanging assistant system for easy installation
- Waterproof Tricot covered seat cushion with dual foal layers
- Comes fully assembled
Technical Information: Leverage Basic Hang On
- Stand Weight: 14 lbs.
- Tree Size: 8-20" diameter
- Seat Height: 23-1/2"
- Seat Size: (base) 16" wide by 9" long
- Platform Area: 21-1/4" wide by 27-3/4" long
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 22 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: YesXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.