Certified Hardball Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (2% Tin, 6% Antimony, 92% Lead) Approximately 6 lb Average Weight
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581, 681, 586, 686... $10.29 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 356 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Plano Ammo Box 40 S&W, 10mm Auto, 45 ACP 100-Round Plastic... $3.79 Available
- Plano Ammo Box 44 Special, 44 Remington Magnum, 45 Colt... $3.79 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Die Bushings... $10.29 - $39.51 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 25-06 Remington, 270 Winchester, 30-06... $3.89 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 6.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.