Certified Hardball Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (2% Tin, 6% Antimony, 92% Lead) Approximately 6 lb Average Weight
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Certified Pure Lead Bullet Casting Alloy Ingot (99.9% Pure)... $18.49 Available
- HKS Revolver Speedloader Ruger GP100, S&W 581, 681, 586, 686... $10.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold CTL312-160-2R 7.62x39mm (312... $19.99 Available
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 457 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 457-405-F 45-70 Government (457... $19.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 358 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Shipping Weight: 6.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.