Case Working Small Stockman Folding Knife Clip, Sheepfoot and Pen Stainless Steel Blades Brown Synthetic Handle
Apply promo code “CASE2015” to receive a 20% discount on Case Knives!
Holding a Case knife is like stepping back into the past. Your grandfather probably had a Case knife, and just like the knife he had, this new Case knife is hand-crafted in the USA. Each knife is unique, with a slightly different patterned handle and a slightly different rounded bolster; a direct result of being hand-crafted. Made only with the highest quality brass, steel, nickel silver and handle materials, Case knives are made to last a lifetime. The Case Small Texas Toothpick Folding Knife is an ideal gentleman's knife.
Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
Blade Steel: Stainless Steel
Handle Material: Synthetic
Blade Shape: Clip Point, Sheepfoot, Pen
Pocket Clip: No
Carry Options: Pocket
Locking Mechanism: Non-locking (Slipjoint)
Blade Finish: Stainless
Opening Method: Nail Nick
Closed Length: 2.62"
Weight: 1.2 oz
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.150 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener
Gun Butter Gun Oil Liquid
$9.49 - $14.49
Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit
- Benchmade Bluelube Knife Cleaning Solution 4 oz
Lansky Deluxe Diamond Knife Sharpening System with Extra...
Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System
Smith's 3-in-1 Knife Sharpener System