DPMS LR-308 A3 Upper Assembly 260 Remington 1 in 8.5" Twist 24" Bull Barrel Stainless Steel with Free Float Handguard
- Federal Premium Gold Medal Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1 oz #8... $6.62 - $65.95 Select Options
- Federal Premium Gold Medal Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 1-1/8 oz... $6.62 - $65.95 Select Options
- Hornady XTP Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 185 Grain... $19.79 Available
- Federal Fusion Ammunition 260 Remington 120 Grain Spitzer Boat... $29.49 Available
- RWS Match Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose... $102.99 Select Options
- Eley Club Ammunition 22 Long Rifle 40 Grain Lead Round Nose... $86.99 Select Options
- Federal Premium Gold Medal Handicap Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4"... $6.59 - $65.66 Select Options
AR-15 Hammer and Trigger Pin Dimensions:
- Upper Receiver Type: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 24"
- Barrel Contour: Not listed by manufacturer
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: N/A-Bull
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Stainless
- Twist Rate: 1 in 8.5"
- Chamber: 260 Remington
- M4 Feed Ramps: Not listed by manufacturer
- Muzzle Device: N/A-Bull
- Gas System Length: Rifle
- Gas Block Diameter: Not listed by manufacturer
- Handguard: Free Float
- Sights: None
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
Shipping Weight: 9.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.