Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout
- PNW Arms Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 147 Grain Full Metal... $19.49 Available
- PNW Arms Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout... $30.99 - $149.99 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 300 AAC Blackout... $26.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $11.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $4.99 Select Options
- Lee Quick Trim Die 300 AAC Blackout... $9.19 Available
- Sierra Matchking Bullets 300 AAC Blackout (308 Diameter) 125... $38.49 - $176.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Crush Washer AR-15... $1.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Flip-Top Ammo Box #1009 22-250 Remington,... $4.39 Select Options
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 125 Grain... $30.99 Available
- DPMS Gas Tube AR-15, LR-308... $12.99 - $13.49 Select Options
Die Size: 7/8"-14 threads
Shellholder Included: Yes
Notes: 2 Year Warranty
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.