GrovTec Push Button Sling Swivel Base Installation Tool Steel Black
- Remington Express Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9... $5.29 - $254.99 Select Options
- GrovTec Sling Swivel Bases Push Button Limited Rotation Steel... $7.49 Available
- Midwest Industries Heavy Duty Flush Push button Quick... Add to Cart for Price
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain Tipped... $42.99 Available
- Mossberg Magazine Plug Dowel Mossberg 500, 590, 835... $3.99 Available
- GrovTec Heavy Duty Push Button Sling Swivel Base Non-Rotating... $8.99 Available
- Remington Barrel Remington 870 12 Gauge 3" 21" Rem Choke with... $189.99 Available
- Troy Industries Low Profile Rail-Less Quick Detach Sling... $45.99 Available
- Magpul Forward Sling Mount Mossberg 590A1 Steel Melonite Black... $28.45 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 270 Winchester 130 Grain Tipped... $43.99 Available
- BlackHawk Cartridge Bandolier 55-Round Shotgun Nylon Black... $25.49 Available
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Tamer Rear Pistol Grip Remington 870... $15.96 Available
The GrovTec Push Button Sling Swivel Base Installation Tool is a handy tool to install your GrovTec Push Button Swivel Bases into your stock to position your sling. Use this tool along with a 1/4" Hex drive screwdriver or 1/4" socket and position your sling after you have drilled out the locations.
Shipping Weight: 0.059 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.