Smith & Wesson ExtremeOps Tactical Folding Knife 3.1" Karambit 400 Series Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Military Surplus Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian 30-Round... $19.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 Available
- Wolff Trigger Spring Glock Factory... $3.49 Available
- Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Tactical Knife 3" Hawkbill... $13.99 Available
- Coghlan's Flint Fire Starter... $3.99 Available
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $13.99 Available
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 26" Steel Shaft... $12.99 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $6.99 Available
- Personal Security Products Expandable Baton 21" Steel Shaft... $10.99 Available
- Fusil-USA Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Steel Matte... $14.99 Available
- KA-BAR TDI LDK Knife 1-5/8" Stainless Steel Blade and Handle... $11.99 Available
- Sabre 3-in-1 Pepper Spray 1/2 oz Aerosol with Key Ring and... $7.99 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 400 Series
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Karambit
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Down, Right Hand
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.1"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Closed Length: 4.7"
- Overall Length: 7.8"
- Weight: 6.8 oz
For More Information on Blade Steel and Handle Material, Click the Link Below
Knife Material Reference Chart
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.