Smith & Wesson ExtremeOps Tactical Folding Knife 3.1" Karambit 400 Series Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Prvi Partizan Match Ammunition 223 Remington 75 Grain Hollow... $11.19 - $529.99 Select Options
- Yankee Hill Machine Low Profile Picatinny Rail Cover Polymer ... $6.10 - $11.40 Select Options
- SOG SOGFari Machete 3CR13 Stainless Steel Black Powder Coated... $12.05 - $15.41 Select Options
- Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100... $72.99 Available
- Weaver Top-Mount Scope Base #16 Gloss... $5.49 Available
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $32.49 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- Savage Arms Magazine Savage 90, 93 Magnum 17 Hornady Magnum... $22.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 - $13.25 Select Options
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- RCBS Powder Trickler 2... $17.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Rear Shooting Rest Bag Nylon Olive Drab... $11.15 Available
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 400 Series
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Karambit
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Down, Right Hand
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.1"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Closed Length: 4.7"
- Overall Length: 7.8"
- Weight: 6.8 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.400 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.