Smith & Wesson ExtremeOps Tactical Folding Knife 3.1" Karambit 400 Series Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 400 Series
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Karambit
- Assisted Opening: No
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip Down, Right Hand
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Blade Finish: Stainless
- Rockwell Hardness: 56-58
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.1"
- Blade Thickness: N/A
- Closed Length: 4.7"
- Overall Length: 7.8"
- Weight: 6.8 oz
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops CK5TBSD Folding Knife 3.2" Serrated...
Indera Men's Classic Long John Pants...
$4.99 - $8.99Clearance Save up to $2.00 (22%)
- Smith & Wesson S.W.A.T. Assisted Opening Tactical Folding... View More Options
Mec-Gar Magazine 1911 Government, Commander 9mm Luger Steel...
$17.99 - $19.99
Nordic Components Shotgun Magazine Extension Tube Barrel Clamp...
Smith & Wesson Magazine Floorplate S&W SW9C, SW9E, SW9F, SW9V,...
Nordic Components Low Drag Teflon Coated Shotgun Magazine...
TAPCO Magazine SKS 7.62x39mm Russian 20-Round Polymer...
- Smith & Wesson First Response Folding Tactical Knife 3.375"...
- Buck 316 Talus Folding Knife 2.5" Serrated Modified Clip Point...
- Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Tactical Knife 3" Hawkbill...
Indera Men's Hydropur Dual Face Fleece Performance Thermal...
$9.99 - $11.99Clearance Save up to $3.00 (23%)