Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Polymer Black White Outline
- Glock Front Sight Polymer Black White Dot... $4.99 Available
- EGW Hard Sear 1911... $29.99 Available
- Cor-Bon Self-Defense Ammunition 9mm Luger +P 125 Grain... $21.99 Available
- Ranch Full Moon Clip Smith & Wesson 627 38 Special 8-Round... $8.99 Available
- EGW Disconnector 1911... $21.99 Available
- Wilson Combat High-Ride Wide Thumb Safety 1911 Ambidextrous ... $58.99 - $59.99 Select Options
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $14.25 Available
- Glockworx Competition Spring Kit Glock All Models... $8.55 Available
- Lone Wolf Ultimate Armorer's Tool for Glock Pistols... $18.49 Available
- Maryland Gun Works Rear Sight Tool Glock... $99.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Browning Magazine Browning 1911-22 22 Long Rifle 10-Round... $32.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $17.29 Available
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights: