Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Polymer Black White Outline
- Glock Front Sight Polymer Black White Dot... $4.99 Available
- Glock Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24,... $2.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Screw-On Front Sight Steel Black... $12.99 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Bench Rest Style Pistol Bore Brush 45 Caliber... $2.99 Available
- KG Gun Kote 2400 Series Flat Dark Earth 8oz... $16.99 Available
- Glockworx Fulcrum Ultimate Trigger and Action Kit Glock Gen 4... $224.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Professional T-Shirt Short Sleeve Cotton... $14.99 Select Options
- KG K-Phos 4000 Series Cold Phosphate 8 oz... $11.99 Available
- Hogue OverMolded Stock Remington 870 with 12" Length of Pull... $44.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer Glock 17, 18, 19, 20,... $9.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Punch Set 8-Piece Brass... $21.99 Available
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Polymer Black White... $5.99 Available
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights: