Glock Square Rear Sight 6.5mm .256" Height Polymer Black White Outline
All factory Glock rear sights are interchangeable and elevation changes are made by switching out the rear sight (all factory Glock front sights are the same height). A shorter rear sight will lower the point of impact, whereas a taller rear sight will raise the point of impact. A one-step change (up or down) in rear sight height on a Glock 17 will result in approximately 2.4 inches of impact difference at 27 yards.
Glock rear sights are identified by markings on the right side consisting of one or more horizontal bars. A single bar indicates the most common rear sight height: 6.5mm (.256 in). A long bar with a short bar beneath it indicates a 6.1mm (.240 in) height and a long bar with a short bar above will measure 6.9mm (.271 in) high. The tallest of the factory Glock rear sights is the 7.3mm (.287 in) with markings consisting of a long bar with two shorter bars above the long bar.
Standard Factory Glock Rear Sight Heights:
- Glock Front Sight Polymer Black White Dot... $4.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.9mm .271" Height Polymer Black White... $5.99 Available
- Glock Mini-Screwdriver for Adjustable Rear Sights... $1.46 Available
- HSM Ammunition 223 Remington 50 Grain Sierra BlitzKing Polymer... $29.79 - $119.08 View More Options
- Cold Steel FGX Jungle Dart Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 3.75"... $4.40 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Available
- Hogue Tamer Monogrip Grips Ruger Super Redhawk, GP100 Rubber... $19.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 357 Magnum... $5.19 Available
- Gerber Mini F.A.S.T. Draw Assisted Opening Folding Knife 2.1"... $21.49 Available
- Ruger Rear Sight Base Assembly Complete Ruger Blackhawk, Super... $15.99 Available
- Glock Square Rear Sight 6.1mm .240" Height Polymer Black White... $5.99 Available
- Lone Wolf Guide Rod Assembly Glock 20, 21, 21SF Stainless... $22.99 Available