Bore Tech Bore Stix 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 20 Caliber 36" Coated Spring Steel 5 x 40 Thread
- Bore Tech Rifle Cleaning Brush 27 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread Bronze... $5.69 Available
- RCBS Powder Funnel 17 to 20 Caliber... $7.29 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Jag 17 Caliber 5 x 40... $7.29 Available
- Hornady One Shot Case Lube 5 oz Aerosol... $10.99 Available
- RCBS Uniflow Powder Measure Drop Tube 17 to 20 Caliber... $8.99 Available
- Bore Tech Proof Positive Rifle Cleaning Jag 20 Caliber 5 x 40... $7.29 Available
- RCBS Electronic Scale Powder Funnel Pan... $7.29 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Pick Set 4-Piece Polymer... $4.49 Available
- Holland's Lug Raceway Swab Felt Package of 10... $14.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MTM Deluxe Flip-Top Ammo Box with Handle 7mm Winchester Short... $12.99 Select Options
Technical Information: Bore Tech Bore Stix 1-Piece Cleaning Rod
Overall Rod Length: Working Rod Length (In Description) + Handle Length
Handle Material: Cushioned Aluminum on Stainless Steel Bearings
Handle Length: N/A
Handle Mount to Rod: Type
Rod Material: Coated Spring Steel
Protective Coating on Rod: Polymer
Tip Material: Brass
Note: Length in description is usable rod length (Length from front of handle to the end of the rod).
|Gun Type||Caliber/Gauge||Thread Type||Thread||Male/Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||17 to 20||Commercial||5 x 40||Female|
|Rifle/Pistol||22 to 50||Commercial||8 x 32||Female|
|Shotgun||All||Commercial||5/16 x 27||Female|
Shipping Weight: 1.930 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.