Excalibur T-Handle Rope Crossbow Cocking Device Black
Using Your Rope Cocking Aid:
1. Take the two hooks, one between each thumb and forefinger and facing away from you, and spread them apart until they contact the handles and the handles are in the palm of each hand.
2. With your foot firmly in the crossbow's stirrup, bend down and attach one hook onto the string tightly aligned to the stock and with the handle away from the stock.
3. With the rope between the hooks braced in the string groove behind the trigger unit, pull the other hook down until the rope becomes tight.
4. Continue pulling down on the unattached hook with one hand while you pull up on the crossbow's string with the opposite hand. This will allow you to attach the second hook onto the string against the stock.
5. Taking the two "T" handles into your hands, with the rope running between your fingers, stand up straight and bend your elbows to draw the string into cocked position.
6. Immediately upon cocking and before removing the cocking aid, put the safety in the on position.
7. Remove the rope cocker and go hunting.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Caldwell Orange Peel Duck Target 12" Self-Adhesive Package of... $1.52
- Excalibur Firebolt 20" Carbon Crossbow Bolt 4" Vanes Pack of 6... $46.99
- MTM Crossbow Bolt Case 12 Bolts up to 23" long Plastic Smoke... $15.79
- Excalibur Recurve Crossbow Stringer Polymer... $26.49
- Slick Trick Xbow Trick Fixed Blade Broadhead... $29.99 View More Options
- Redding Decapping Rod #1033 (223 Rem, 22-250 Rem, 243 Win)... $11.79
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 32 Winchester Special... $13.29
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 32 Winchester Special... $2.51
- Excalibur Diablo 18" Carbon Crossbow Bolts 2" Vanes Black Pack... $51.99
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 Weatherby Magnum... $30.99
- Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife Fixed Blade 4" Drop Point 4116... $14.49
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 Weatherby Magnum... $5.19