ProMag Magazine Tube Extension Assembly Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 12 Gauge 2-Round Matte
- Remington Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870 12 Gauge Steel... $46.99 Select Options
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 12... $44.99 - $45.99 Select Options
- Choate Magazine Tube Extension with Sling Swivel Base Clamp... $42.99 - $45.99 Select Options
- TacStar Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 12... $54.99 Select Options
- TacStar Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870, 1100, 11-87 12... $49.49 - $50.99 Select Options
- GG&G Magazine Tube Extension Remington 870, 1100, 1187 12... $89.99 Available
- TulAmmo Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $17.49 - $164.99 Select Options
- Mesa Tactical LEO Telescoping Stock Adapter Remington 870... $64.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Shotshell Ammunition Carrier 5-Round... $4.55 Available
- John Masen Forend Remington 870 Synthetic Black... $11.99 Available
- Caswell Black Oxide Gel Kit 4 ounces... $21.86 Available
- Mesa Tactical Receiver Mount Sling Adapter with Quick Detach... $23.49 Available
- Remington Barrel Remington 870 Express 12 Gauge 3" 18-1/2" Rem... $159.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- MagPul MOE Picatinny Rail Fits MOE Handguards Polymer Black... $5.65 - $8.50 Select Options
Shipping Weight: 0.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.