- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
The Maxpedition Pistol Case accomodates 1 pistol and up to 5 magazines. The full clam shell zipper opening allows the case to lay flat. The main compartment features a 4" x 6" hook-&-loop panel with 4 strips for small tools and gun accessories. The internal padded zippered pocket ensures your pistol will be protected and secure. Carry options include the dual tapered grab handles and 2 D-rings for attaching a shoulder strap(sold separately). While this is the idea pistol case for a quick trip to the range, it will also work as an everyday carry case with enough room for a tablet.
Material: 1000D nylon
External Height: 9.25"
External Width: 2.4"
Internal Height: 8"
- Most Large Frame Pistols & Revolvers with 6” Barrels & Smaller.
- Most Large Frame Pistols & Revolvers with 5” Barrels & Smaller. See the link below for more information.
- 13.6 oz
- 12.5 oz
Padding Thickness: .75"
Lock Type: Padlock (Not Included)
- Zippered internal pocket:
- 8" x 12.5"
- 8" x 10.5"
Note: All gun cases are designed primarily for transportation and not for long term storage. Long term storage of a firearm in any case may result in corrosion and damage to the firearm finish.