Nighthawk Custom Marvel EVERLAST Recoil System 1911 Government 45 ACP 2 Springs Full length Guide Rod and Guide Rod Plug Stainless
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 45 ACP 200 Grain XTP Jacketed Hollow... $15.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- STI Recoil Spring Plug 1911 Government Blue... $10.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 9mm Luger 147 Grain XTP Jacketed... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- HPR HyperClean Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Hornady XTP... $27.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- EGW 1-Piece Full Length Recoil Spring Guide Rod with Recoil... $84.99 Available
- Wolff Variable Power Recoil Spring 1911 Government 17-1/2 lb... $7.89 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 18-1/2... $6.99 Available
- Les Baer Custom Recoil Plug Standard-Style 1911 Government... $14.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Heavy Duty Recoil Spring 1911 Government 17 lb... $6.99 Available
- American Defense Recon Quick-Release Extended Scope Mount... $179.95 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The Everlast Recoil System is a revolutionary system that uses a flat wire recoil spring, special guide rod and plug that allows shooters to shoot a minimum of 15,000 rounds before the need to change recoil springs.
There are other benefits to changing to this recoil system as well. One of the key benefits is how it handles felt recoil. Normally when the gun is fired, and the slide starts to move rearward, the standard recoil spring continues to increase resistance until it is fully compressed. The spring in the new Nighthawk / Marvel Everlast Recoil System maintains a steady consistent resistance from the time the slide begins moving rearward all the way thru the cycle. The result is less pronounced muzzle flip. The more you shoot, the more you can appreciate what it does.
The guide rod may have to be trimmed in length to fit as needed.
This kit is designed for 1911 Government length pistols in 45 ACP.
- Caliber: 45 ACP
- Length: Government
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.