The Buck 290 Rush Assisted Opening Folding Knife offers quick, easy, one-hand deployment. An assisted-opening knife with patented ASAP Technology® and skeleton frame handle, the 290 Rush features a satin finished 420HC stainless steel blade with easy open thumb stud. Convenient belt clip for easy carry and a safety lock prevents the blade from accidentally opening. Made in the USA
Buck's ASAP assisted opening knives are functionally different than automatic/switchblade knives. Switchblade knives use a button/lever in the handle to release the blade and the blade cannot be moved at all without entirely opening the knife. As with many things, knife laws change and vary from location to location. It is the user's responsibility to comply with all regulations.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Handle Material: 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Blade Shape: Drop Point
- Serrated: No
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Tip down
- Locking Mechanism: Safety lock, liner lock
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Rockwell Hardness: Not listed by manufacturer
- Opening Method: Thumb stud; assisted opening
- Blade Length: 2.5"
- Blade Thickness: 0.090"
- Closed Length: 3.75"
- Overall Length: 6.25"
- Weight: 2.4 oz.