Kahr Magazine Kahr CM9, CW9, K9, MK9, P9, PM9 9mm Luger 7-Round Stainless Steel
- Mec-Gar Optimum Magazine with Base Pad Sig Sauer P226 9mm... $27.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kahr Magazine Kahr P380 380 ACP 6-Round Stainless Steel... $31.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Pistol Case... $3.41 - $7.99 Select Options
- MagPul MOE Picatinny Rail Fits MOE Handguards Polymer Black... $5.65 - $8.50 Select Options
- DeSantis Mag Packer Pocket Magazine Pouch 9mm to 40 S&W Single... $11.26 Available
- ADCO Super Thumb Magazine Loader Single Stack 9mm Luger, 38... $9.19 Available
- Blackhawk Inside the Waistband Holster Kahr CW9, CW40, P9,... $41.87 - $50.99 Select Options
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W Bodyguard 380 ACP 6-Round... $19.99 Available
- Uncle Mike's Double Magazine Belt Pouch for Single Stack... $17.29 Available
- Quikclot 25 Gram Advanced Clotting Sponge... $10.40 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 90 Grain... $16.49 Available
Keeping a few extra factory magazines around is never a bad idea; extra magazines save loading time at the range and also serve as a backup for those days when you simply cannot remember where you put your primary magazine.
Fits all Kahr 9mm models except for the T9 and TP9.
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 7-Rounds
- Body Material: Stainless Steel
- Basepad: Polymer
Shipping Weight: 0.135 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.