Del-Ton AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9" Twist 16" Lightweight Contour Barrel Chrome Moly Matte with CAR-Style Handguard, Flash Hider
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Curved Body... $11.99 Available
- Ruger BX-25 Magazine Ruger 10/22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $24.99 Available
- DPMS AR-15 A3 Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO 1 in 9"... $390.49 Available
- DPMS Ultimate Repair Kit AR-15... $34.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- KNS Hammer and Trigger Pin 2nd Generation, 2nd Modification... $29.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $12.30 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 20-Round Straight Body... $13.99 Available
- DPMS AR-15 A3 Mini SASS Flat-Top Upper Assembly 5.56x45mm NATO... $1,049.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Black... $36.90 Available
- ProMag Armorer's Upper & Lower Receiver Action Block Set AR-15... $22.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 223 Remington... $24.02 Available
The Bolt Carrier is machined from 8620 Steel for strength, incorporates a properly staked, chrome lined gas key, and houses a Carpenter 158 Steel Bolt that has been High Pressure Tested and Magnetic Particle Inspected (MPI) to guarantee a consistent, structurally sound part. This upper is an excellent choice for both the first time buyer and seasoned AR aficionado looking for a quality product at a good price.
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flat-Top
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Contour: Lightweight
- Barrel Material: 4140 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
- Chrome Lined: No
- Barrel Finish: Manganese Phosphate (Parkerized)
- Twist Rate: 1 in 9"
- Chamber: 5.56x45mm NATO
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Gas System Length: Carbine
- Gas Block Diameter: 0.750"
- Handguard: 2-Piece Polymer, CAR-Style w/Heatshield
- Sights: F-Marked Fixed Front, No Rear
Please Note: Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with certain features including, but not limited to: flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles may violate state and/or local laws.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.