RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 50 Caliber (500 Diameter)
- Weatherby Ammunition 270 Weatherby Magnum 130 Grain Norma... $32.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 33 Caliber (338 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 45 Caliber (451 Diameter)... $11.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 35 Caliber, 9mm (357... $10.97 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $1.99 Available
- Lee Universal Shellholder #16 (7.62x54mm Rimmed Russian... $3.69 Available
- Lee Quick Trim Die 9mm Luger... $11.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 270... $6.19 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 25 Caliber (257 Diameter)... $10.97 Available
- Nosler Partition Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 130 Grain... $34.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 7mm-08 Remington... $34.99 Available
- RCBS Collet Bullet Puller Collet 26 Caliber, 6.5mm (264... $11.99 Available
Fits: RCBS 7/8"-14 thread Collet Bullet Puller
Function: Collet grips the bullet as the press ram is lowered removing the bullet from the case
Notes: Designed to pull jacketed bullets only
Shipping Weight: 0.065 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.