Wheeler Engineering Gunsmithing Pick Set 4-Piece Stainless Steel
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon Package of 3... $7.99 Available
- Hoppe's Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Bronze... $3.29 Available
- Wilson Combat Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $4.19 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $6.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $11.51 - $15.49 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 115 Grain Full... $14.49 Available
- Bear Metal Action and Chamber Cleaning Swabs 6" Wood Handle... $2.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1... $7.29 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
Material: Stainless Steel
Features: 4 double ended stainless steel picks
Shipping Weight: 0.210 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.