Wheeler Engineering Gunsmithing Pick Set 4-Piece Stainless Steel
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Tipton Gun Cleaning Brush Double Ended Nylon Package of 3... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol ... $12.29 - $15.49 Select Options
- Wilson Combat Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $4.19 Available
- Glock Disassembly Tool... $7.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Brass Catcher AR-15 Picatinny Rail Mount Nylon Mesh... $39.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 16 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Iosso Eliminator Shotgun Bore Brush 16 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $3.69 Available
- Grace USA 7-Piece Roll Pin Starter Punch Set Steel... $29.99 Available
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99 Available
- Dewey Rifle Bore Cleaning Mop 223 Caliber AR-15 8 x 32 Thread... $4.69 Available
- Xtreme Hardcore Gear The Tank Scope Level... $29.99 Available
Material: Stainless Steel
Features: 4 double ended stainless steel picks
Shipping Weight: 0.210 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.