Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL309-230-5R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 230 Grain 300 AAC Blackout Tumble Lube 5 Ogive Radius
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 300 AAC Blackout... $26.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 AAC Blackout... $5.19 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Primed... $27.99 - $133.99 Select Options
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $34.99 Available
- Lee Commercial Bullet Mold Handles for 6-Cavity Lee Bullet... $12.99 Available
- Lee Pro 4 20 Lb Furnace ... $67.99 - $71.99 Select Options
- Hornady Gas Checks 30 Caliber Box of 1000... $32.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 309 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $39.99 Available
- Lee 6-Cavity Bullet Mold 356-120-TC 9mm Luger, 38 Super, 380... $39.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal CleanCast Lead Fluxing Compound 1 lb... $9.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Drop Out Bullet Mold Release Agent and Lube... $11.99 Available
- UTG Accurizing Wedge AR-15... $2.99 Available
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Matte... $2.49 Available
Lee Bullet Molds are a great choice for reloaders looking for a quality mold at an affordable price. Lee machines their mold blocks from aluminum making them rust resistant. Aluminum molds heat up and cool down faster than iron or steel molds and good bullets can usually be produced only after a few casts. In addition, aluminum blocks are one-third the weight of iron or steel mold blocks offering the bullet caster less fatigue during extended casting sessions. To ensure the best possible bullets, mold block are CNC Machined for unmatched roundness and size control. Weights given are Lee's weights with suggested alloy; actual weight may vary due to the alloy mixture used.
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Bullet Length: 1.363"
For More Information, Click Below to View the Lee Bullet Mold Instructions:
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.