Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL309-230-5R 30 Caliber (309 Diameter) 230 Grain 300 AAC Blackout Tumble Lube 5 Ogive Radius
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington... $3.49 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 300 AAC Blackout... $26.99 Available
- Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 300 AAC Blackout... $5.19 Available
- Remington Reloading Brass 300 AAC Blackout Primed... $27.99 - $133.99 Select Options
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 264 Caliber, 6.5mm (264 Diameter) 140... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee Pacesetter 3-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout... $34.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 309 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension 2-Die Set 300 AAC Blackout,... $32.71 Available
- Sierra Matchking Bullets 300 AAC Blackout (308 Diameter) 125... $38.49 - $176.99 Select Options
- Energizer Battery A544 Max Alkaline... $2.75 Available
- Magpul PMAG LR/SR Gen M3 Magazine LR-308, GII, SR-25 308... $18.00 - $21.80 Select Options
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 308 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 300 AAC Blackout... $13.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Two Point Tactical Rifle Sling Nylon Black... $6.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #27 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $4.87 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm Russian Polymer... $8.99 - $11.99 Select Options
Lee Bullet Molds are a great choice for reloaders looking for a quality mold at an affordable price. Lee machines their mold blocks from aluminum making them rust resistant. Aluminum molds heat up and cool down faster than iron or steel molds and good bullets can usually be produced only after a few casts. In addition, aluminum blocks are one-third the weight of iron or steel mold blocks offering the bullet caster less fatigue during extended casting sessions. To ensure the best possible bullets, mold block are CNC Machined for unmatched roundness and size control. Weights given are Lee's weights with suggested alloy; actual weight may vary due to the alloy mixture used.
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Bullet Length: 1.363"
Shipping Weight: 0.920 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.