Hogue Rubber OverMolded Rifle Stock Ruger M77 Mark II Long Action Standard Full Bed Synthetic Black
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. The non-slip coating is quiet and durable. The grip and forend have a cobblestone texture for a sure grip. All stocks come with Uncle Mike's swivel studs and recoil pads.
- Pillar Bedded stocks utilize dual aluminum pillars and weigh approximately 2 lbs and 10 oz.
- Full Bed stocks utilize an aluminum bedding block and weigh approximately 2 lbs and 15 oz.
- Savage stocks are designed to be adaptable to fit either 2nd or 3rd Generation screw spacing.
- Stocks designated as Detachable Magazine will fit gun with a detachable box magazine or a hinged floorplate.
- Blind magazine version features no opening on the bottom of the stock for ammunition.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- Leupold RX-1200i TBR with DNA Laser Rangefinder 6x ... View More Options
Hornady Die Locking Ring Wrench...
Hornady Custom Grade New Dimension Bullet Seater Die 25-06...
$17.04Clearance Save $3.95 (19%)
Devcon Plastic Steel Bedding Compound...
$7.89 - $65.99
Nosler "Reloading Guide #7" Reloading Manual...
Caldwell Ballistic Precision Chronograph...
$74.99List Price: $99.99 Save $25.00 (25%)