Hogue Rubber OverMolded Rifle Stock Ruger M77 Mark II Long Action Standard Full Bed Synthetic Black
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. The non-slip coating is quiet and durable. The grip and forend have a cobblestone texture for a sure grip. All stocks come with Uncle Mike's swivel studs and recoil pads.
- Pillar Bedded stocks utilize dual aluminum pillars and weigh approximately 2 lbs and 10 oz.
- Full Bed stocks utilize an aluminum bedding block and weigh approximately 2 lbs and 15 oz.
- Savage stocks are designed to be adaptable to fit either 2nd or 3rd Generation screw spacing.
- Stocks designated as Detachable Magazine will fit gun with a detachable box magazine or a hinged floorplate.
- Blind magazine version features no opening on the bottom of the stock for ammunition.
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 3.300 Pounds
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Ruger Front Mounting Screw Ruger M77 Mark II
AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower...
$11.99 - $17.99Save up to $9.00 (33%)
Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 Winchester Magnum 180 Grain...
Ruger Rear Mounting Screw Ruger M77 Mark II Ultra Light,...